Macaulay Culkin is much more eager to be snapped in half than your average person, it seems. Despite being built like a bendy straw, the acclaimed actor has called out Rusev multiple times over Twitter.
The most recent example of this coincides with the news that the ‘Bulgarian Brute’s casket match with the Undertaker scheduled for the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia has been canceled in favor of Taker vs Jericho.
BREAKING NEWS: I am officially challenging @RusevBUL to a 'Lawrence of Arabia Basket Match'.
Come at me, bro!
— Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) April 13, 2018
I’d be surprised to see this escalate past Twitter beef, especially since Rusev’s own situation is in question at the moment; but considering Macaulay Culkin was seen over WrestleMania weekend getting acquainted with WWE personnel (including getting destroyed by Braun Strowman in a thumb wrestling match), I suppose anything is possible.
Where do you think this is all leading to? Is it just two estranged men having some laughs on the internet? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here.
- LIVE UPDATES: Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- New Member Of Don Callis Family Revealed At AEW Dynamite Grand Slam