Alexa Bliss apparently went undrafted during WWE’s recent draft and has been off TV for skin cancer treatment.
Before the procedure, she was apparently penciled in for a storyline with Bray Wyatt – who is also off TV.
While Wyatt seems to be off TV for a little longer, Bliss should be ready by now.
The women’s division is in desperate need of star power, WWE should not wait and put her back on track.
Click the next page button below for more
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE Star To Make In-Ring Debut Soon