WWE is set to return to Saudi Arabia on November 5, when WWE Crown Jewel invades Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the fourth annual Crown Jewel event.
The card is already stacked with a lot of top matches featuring many of WWE’s top stars, but there are still more matches that have not been announced for the show that could easily be taking place in Saudi Arabia.
Here are 6 more matches that Triple H could add to WWE Crown Jewel.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- KSI Addresses Possibility Of A WWE Future