Welcome, WrestleTalkians, to another edition of my ‘Most Intriguing Instagram Posts of the Week’. Here I look far and maybe even a little wide to find all those beautiful snaps taken by those guys and gals we love to hate and hate to love.
Whether you’re a fan of the funny, the cute or the downright silly, this is the place to be and here are the top 15 I found this week. Go get ’em.
Impact Championship Scrapped
It’s official. The man who collects all the titles has just sent one to the grave as he merged Impact Wrestling‘s World and Grand Championships into a single undisputed World Championship. Seems kind of counter-productive considering your gimmick there, Austin.
Johnny Everything-But-Wrestling (and Gaming) married the lovely Taya Valkyrie and the wedding was a who’s who of wrestling stars. Honestly just check out their Instagram accounts, they’re all there. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Impact.
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- WWE Legend Aims Expletive-Filled Rant At The Rock
- SmackDown Star Teases ‘Extreme’ Character Change
- AEW Star Reportedly Out Of Action Due To Injury
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Report: Unadvertised Names Travelling To WWE Royal Rumble
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Sami Zayn On The Possibility Of Headlining WrestleMania 39 Against Roman Reigns
- Top WWE Star Becomes Top Merchandise Seller At Royal Rumble Superstore