We recently compiled a list going over our predicitions for who will be the next person to hold each championship in WWE.
It’s always fun to look into the crystal ball like this, and then see how wrong or right we were on the predictions in a few months time, so it’s now time to do it with All Elite Wrestling.
I will be including the Ring of Honor championships as part of this list, as those are technically owned by AEW, following the purchase, with all except the World title being defended on AEW television at some point so far.
- AEW Star Needs Career-Threatening Surgery
- Uncle Howdy Gets New Female Companion On SmackDown?
- Major Update On Randy Orton WWE Return
- WWE Star Competes Injured & Sustains Another Injury
- Big Return On WWE SmackDown You Might Have Missed!
- Potential Spoilers On Bray Wyatt Plans For SmackDown November 25
- What Happens When You Call Uncle Howdy
- Another WWE Name Change On SmackDown
- Current Champion Wants Triple H To Bring Back Another Released WWE Name
- Colt Cabana Reveals He Almost Died During AEW Dynamite Match