We recently compiled a list going over our predicitions for who will be the next person to hold each championship in WWE.
It’s always fun to look into the crystal ball like this, and then see how wrong or right we were on the predictions in a few months time, so it’s now time to do it with All Elite Wrestling.
I will be including the Ring of Honor championships as part of this list, as those are technically owned by AEW, following the purchase, with all except the World title being defended on AEW television at some point so far.
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Lexis King Reacts To Fans Calling Themselves ‘Lex Offenders’
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed
- CM Punk To Make Big WWE Announcement