It’s always a fun time to look into the crystal ball and predict what WWE will look like in a year’s time.
For example, if I had told you in May 2021 that WrestleMania 38 would feature matches involving Vince McMahon, Cody Rhodes and Steve Austin, I’d have tried to take a lot of your money.
Things change on a whim in WWE, and that includes championships. While it seems like some belts have a planned direction, others seem to just float by and change at random.
It’s time to take a look at all of WWE’s championships, and predict who the next holder of each will be.
- ‘A Lot’ Of AEW Talent Questioning Tony Khan’s Booking
- Real Reason Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens May Still Have Backstage Heat
- Update On ‘Talks Behind-The-Scenes’ Of The Rock Returning At WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Update On CM Punk AEW Contract & Release Status
- Scrapped Plans On Other Ways To Write William Regal Off AEW TV
- Injured WWE Star Cleared For Return
- Likely Reason William Regal Is Already Returning To WWE
- Rumor Killer On WWE Name Leaving The Company
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Huge Update On CM Punk’s Status For AEW Video Game ‘Fight Forever’