NJPW has dominated the world of wrestling this year, hosting stellar matches such as Omega vs Jericho, pushing new stars into the limelight such as Jay White and creating one of the most captivating storylines in pro wrestling right now with the self-destruction of the Bullet Club. This momentum doesn’t look likely to stop anytime soon, with an array of brilliant matches coming up this month that are destined to be great.
Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay (March 6th)
Here are two names that are sure to get fans screaming with excitement once they step in to the ring, creating lifelong admirers of first time viewers. It is a match between two of the very best in the business today. Okada is coming off the back of another Wrestle Kingdom classic with a win over Tetsuya Naito and a thriller with SANADA in Osaka, whilst Ospreay also delivered a show-stealing performance at the Tokyo Dome when he reclaimed the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship.
This will be a non- title match and marks the first time the Chaos members will face off in a New Japan ring. With Okada’s technical prowess and Ospreay’s high-flying style, this is a worthy main event for New Japan Pro Wrestling’s 46th Anniversary show.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Ric Flair Says He Will Never Retire After Teasing Wrestling Return