It’s almost time to shake things up again, as Triple H has officially announced that the 2023 WWE Draft is set to take place soon.
While the date for the event has yet to be officially announced, the report has the Draft taking place on the May 8 episode of Raw from Jacksonville, Florida.
This year, Triple H made sure to note that every WWE star is able to be drafted, which seems to imply multiple NXT names will make their way up to the main roster.
There have been many NXT names rumoured for call ups in recent weeks, so it’s time to look at which NXT stars could appear in the event.
After nearly a full year as the NXT Champion, Bron Breakker lost the title to Carmelo Hayes at NXT Stand & Deliver on April 1.
While many believed the loss was to signal a call up for Breakker, he has since turned heel on the show, so his NXT stint is not over quite yet.
However, the Draft is likely a month away, which gives plenty of time for Bron to wrap up his duties on the brand before making his way up to Raw or SmackDown.
The question is whether he moves up as a babyface or a heel.
Click the next page button below for more
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record