In their first special event since Worlds Collide event over Royal Rumble weekend, NXT will be putting on TakeOver: Portland tonight, with a whole host of very exciting matches.
This article will get you up to speed with everything you need to know heading into the event – start time, how to watch, match card, predictions and everything in between!
Start Time & How To Watch
NXT TakeOver: Portland will stream live exclusively on the WWE Network tonight (February 16).
The pre-show, which will preview the main card, begins at 6:30pm ET/11:30pm GMT. It will also be available via WWE’s social media platforms: YouTube, Twitter, etc.
The pre-show will run for 30 minutes and has yet to have any matches announced for it. The main show will kick off at 7pm ET/12am GMT. As of this writing, the run-time is not confirmed, but the main card features six matches. The coverage on WWE’s social media will cut after the pre-show ends, so the only way to watch would be on the WWE Network.
If you don’t have a WWE Network subscription, or you can’t catch it for whatever reason, WrestleTalk.com will have full live coverage from the start of the pre-show all the way through – you can follow us on Twitter too to make sure you don’t miss it.
Next page: Match Card & Predictions
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed