WWE CEO Nick Khan recently said that WWE creative has been planned out ‘months ahead’ after WrestleMania 39.
WrestleMania acts as a sort of reset for the company, with new storylines starting up in the weeks following the Grandest Stage Of Them All.
Here are some of the rumored post-WrestleMania plans for many of WWE’s top stars.
The plans for Cody Rhodes coming out of LA relies heavily on whether or not he captures the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
As the champion, there are a lot of potential challengers waiting for him such as Finn Balor, Gunther, Randy Orton and many more.
Should Cody fail? It’s honestly difficult to think what is next for him. Maybe still the Orton feud if Orton is ready?
Click the next page button below for more
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’