When NXT rebranded to NXT 2.0 in September of last year, it was done to help prepare the WWE Performance Center talent better for future main roster success, while the black and gold era focused more on independent wrestling stand-outs.
The change has been rather polarising, with many still missing the original format of NXT. That being said, there are certainly some promising stars to debut in the 2.0 era who look set for future main roster success.
So it is time to look into the crystal ball, and check back in 5 years to see if this aged poorly or excellently, but here are 5 potential future world champions from the NXT 2.0 roster.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?