Women’s Tag Team Championship – Nikki ASH & Doudrop (c) vs Liv Morgan & Alexa Bliss
The whole situation regarding the Women’s Tag Team Championship right now is a mess. Whatever the outcome is, I think it’s safe to assume that Sasha Banks and Naomi won’t be the champions come Clash at the Castle.
Nikki and Doudrop are the other team currently in the division, meaning that they would be the likely candidates to be the next Tag Team Champions.
The two Scots entering the UK as champions will be a nice moment for them, we just need a pair of babyfaces for them to face off against.
Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss are both babyface women who WWE like to feature on TV, so that sounds like a team they’d throw together.
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling