‘ello ‘ello there lads, big news was made by WWE, when it was announced that Money In The Bank will be heading to the 02 Arena in London, England.
This will be WWE’s first premium live event in England in over 20 years, and the hype has already begun.
The success of Clash at the Castle led to WWE returning to the United Kingdom less than a year after the show in Cardiff.
Money In The Bank has become one of WWE’s biggest events on it’s calendar, so surely WWE will be hoping to put on a big show for the lads in the UK.
Here is our predicted card for the show.
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Rey Mysterio Confronted By WWE Stars At NASCAR Race Track
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Top WWE Star Believes Logan Paul ‘Doesn’t Want To Be A Wrestler, He Wants To Be Famous’
- Another WWE Star Earns Elimination Chamber Spot
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Update On Nia Jax WWE Status Ahead Of SmackDown
- Was Pat McAfee Back On WWE SmackDown Commentary?