It’s always a fun time to look into the crystal ball and predict what WWE will look like in a year’s time.
For example, if I had told you last May that WrestleMania 38 would feature matches involving Vince McMahon, Cody Rhodes and Steve Austin, I’d have tried to take a lot of your money.
Things change on a whim in WWE, and that includes championships. While it seems like some belts have a planned direction, others seem to just float by and change at random.
It’s time to take a look at all of WWE’s championships, and predict who the next holder of each will be.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be