9. Darby Allin vs. Hiromu Takahashi – AEW/NJPW Forbidden Door
The opener of this historic event should deliver a jolt of energy to the lively Chicago crowd.
AEW’s Darby Allin can always be count on to bring his high risk, devil-may-care style to any contest he is in, but he may find his match in NJPW’s Hiromu Takahashi.
The four-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion has been known for putting his body on the line in intense battles against the likes of Will Ospreay, KUSHIDA and Minoru Suzuki.
This would be an excellent option to kick off the show in an exciting way.
These two stars would hold nothing back and produce a matchup unlike anything else on the show.
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Matt Cardona Calls Blake Christian ‘Stiff And Unsafe’ & Thinks He Should Be ‘Banned From The Business’
- AJ Styles Wants The Young Bucks To Come To WWE
- Current ROH Star Not Signed To AEW Deal