Although WrestleMania 35 already has approximately 100 matches announced, there are still several notable (and not so notable) members of the bloated WWE roster currently not booked for a match on the show of shows.
With several title matches not yet confirmed, last-minute changes inevitable and a battle royal to fill, there are still enough spots going around to get everyone on the card.
Here is an educated guess about who might do what in two weeks time.
Last Year?: Wrestled in the kickoff show battle royal then appeared on the main show as Rusev’s manager, complete with a new hair cut.
What’s The Story?: Has not been used on SmackDown Live since splitting from Rusev and having his ass handed to him in the blowoff. Has since took a new position behind the announce desk of 205 Live.
Prediction: Commentating on Buddy Murphy vs. Tony Nese
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver