The Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament might be even more intriguing than the Men’s Tournament.
The AEW women’s division has faced heavy criticism over the first three years of the promotion, but the roster is stacked filled of exceptional workers and characters.
The bracket has been revealed and holds plenty of stellar performers who could win the tourney.
The field has three former AEW Women’s World Champions and a former winner of the Mae Young Classic.
With the quarterfinals set to begin, here is the ranking of every participant in the Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament from least likely to win to most likely.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey