8. Jamie Hayter
If the Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament is about elevating an underrated performer, then Jamie Hayter would be an excellent choice for the winner.
The 27 year old star has delivered in every way since her arrival in All Elite Wrestling.
However, she has found herself in the shadow of Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. a lot of the time.
This tourney presents a chance for Hayter to be recognized on her own skill level.
Her quarterfinals matchup against Toni Storm has been the best built heading into the tournament and should offer a terrific encounter, but it just doesn’t seem like she will make it far though.
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE Raw Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Leaked As Shock Ric Flair Return Match Opponent?
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Upcoming AEW Double Or Nothing PPV
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Fans Baffled As USA Network Posts List Of ‘Most Famous WWE Walkouts’
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?