The fallout from Sasha Banks and Naomi walking out on last week’s Raw has resulted in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship being relinquished.
Both ladies were suspended indefinitely and now the next champions will be determined in a tournament.
Since 2019, this title has been one of the most debated in all of WWE.
The belts haven’t been able to find much consistency and have had 13 different reigns already.
Across those reigns, there have been 10 different teams to gain the gold.
With the tournament on the horizon, we’ve ranked every WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship winning team in history.
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023