The fallout from Sasha Banks and Naomi walking out on last week’s Raw has resulted in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship being relinquished.
Both ladies were suspended indefinitely and now the next champions will be determined in a tournament.
Since 2019, this title has been one of the most debated in all of WWE.
The belts haven’t been able to find much consistency and have had 13 different reigns already.
Across those reigns, there have been 10 different teams to gain the gold.
With the tournament on the horizon, we’ve ranked every WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship winning team in history.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed