Only 356 days until Wrestlemania 35 everyone, so we better start those story lines soon to give them enough build.
The Raw after Wrestlemania 34 was an all-you-can-eat buffet of debuts and returns, and after tonight, RAW could have an almost unrecognisable roster.
That’s right everyone, it’s time for the Super Draft Shake WWE Up!
It’s the one night of the year when some people start working on Mondays instead of Tuesdays, and others start working on Tuesdays instead of Mondays.
But exactly who is going to have to change their schedules? Whose weekly badminton session will have to be moved to another day? And who will have to return all their blue t-shirts and swap them for red ones?
All this and more will be revealed tonight, but for now, here are our top three hopes (one from each division) of who we think should make the move from SmackDown to Raw on tonight’s show.
- WrestleMania 34
- Shelton Benjamin
- Aidan English
- WrestleMania Weekend
- Chad Gable
- SmackDown Live
- wwe smackdown
- WWE SmackDown Live
- Becky Lynch
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match