5 Separate Money in the Bank Cash-Ins
Let’s begin by lumping in together all reigns that were cut short due to Money in the Bank cash-ins since they all basically tell the same story. The victims of the MITB opportunists are Big Show and Jeff Hardy for their World Heavyweight Championships at TLC 2011 and Extreme Rules 2009, respectively. Seth Rollins lost his WWE Championship at Money in the Bank 2016, Roman Reigns at Survivor Series 2015 and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam 2013. All 5 men had just reached the pinnacle of their careers and won their titles in grueling matches just to have the current Mr. Money in the Bank swoop in and turn their celebrations into sadness.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record