The Hardys & Hook vs. The Gunns & Ethan Page
Please can this feud just end already?
Matt Hardy has been apart of weird contract angles with Ethan Page and the Firm for as long as I’ve been alive, and the stipulation here leads me to believe that it will not be over.
The stipulation is that if the Hardys and Hook win, they gain control of Page’s contract.
There are a lot of matches that deserved spots on Double or Nothing more than this one in my humble opinion, but it’ll be a nice feel good win for Jeff following his AEW return.
Hook replaced Isiah Kassidy who was originally slated for this match, but that shouldn’t change the outcome.
Prediction: The Hardys & Hook
Betting favorite: The Hardys & Hook (Hardys & Hook -5000 vs Page & Gunns +1000)
Click the next page button below for more
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling