Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus
The only women’s match on the card that isn’t being contested for a Championship, but it still somehow feels like the biggest of the three.
Night of Champions is set to be Trish’s first singles match since she fought Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam in 2019.
Becky and Lita had a great match in Saudi Arabia last year, and I expect this to be no different.
As for the result, that seems like a no brainer here. It was reported before Trish’s turn that the plan was for a match and feud between the two over the summer, including a match at SummerSlam.
This likely will not be one and done, which means realistically Trish has to win this match.
Prediction: Trish Stratus
Betting favorite: Becky Lynch (Lynch 1/5 vs Stratus 3/1)
Click the next page button below for more
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- WWE Management ‘Happy’ With NXT Call-Ups’ Main Roster Debut
- Brock Lesnar Could Break Surprising WWE Record
- Major AEW Star ‘Bewildered’ He Could Walk Away After Recent Match
- Bryan Danielson & Kazuchika Okada React To Forbidden Door 2023 Match
- WWE SmackDown Segment’s Staggering Numbers Smash Social Media Records