WWE announced earlier today that Riddle suffered a stinger on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, meaning that his scheduled match with Seth Rollins on the show is now cancelled.
The injury is reportedly a kayfabe one, with Rollins and Riddle’s match set to be moved to a later date, potentially at Clash at the Castle in September.
Seth is currently one of the biggest stars in WWE, so I don’t expect them to leave him off the show entirely, and it appears that won’t be the case, as Triple H told Rollins that he ‘hears him’ after Rollins’ complaints about being left off the show.
So with SummerSlam just 3 days away, here are 7 things that Rollins could instead do on the show.
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed