7) Swerve In Our Glory Split
This one seems like the least surprising, which is why it’s bottom.
Most people seem to be in agreement that the Acclaimed are likely to walk out of Arthur Ashe Stadium with the AEW World Tag Team Championship.
Swerve Strickland has been heading towards the evil side since All Out, and I expect that to become finalised at All Out.
What won’t however is Keith Lee’s heel turn, as I expect him to be turned on by Swerve, setting up a feud and match for All Out.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE