Jon Moxley has found himself trending again after recent speculation due to his AEW contract about to expire in a few months.
Since leaving WWE and signing with All Elite Wrestling, the former Dean Ambrose has seen a career resurgence unlike anything we have seen.
Moxley has traveled the world and left his mark across multiple promotions.
From hard hitting clashes with the best from NJPW or bloody deathmatches with the stars of GCW, Mox has been a world beater.
With fans wondering if he would make the jump back to WWE again, it seems like an ideal time to look at the legacy that he has built over the past three years outside of Vince McMahon’s company.
Here are the 10 best Jon Moxley matches since leaving WWE.
– Jon Moxley vs. MJF for the AEW World Championship (AEW All Out 2020)
– Jon Moxley vs. Nick Gage for the GCW World Championship (GCW Fight Club 2021)
– Jon Moxley vs. Darby Allin for the AEW World Championship (August 5, 2020 AEW Dynamite)
– Jon Moxley vs. AJ Gray for the GCW World Championship (GCW Joey Janela’s Spring Break 6 Night 1)
– Jon Moxley vs. Chris Jericho for the AEW World Championship (AEW Revolution 2020)
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Jeff Cobb & Great-O-Khan Make AEW Dynamite Appearance
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing