6. Batista vs. Edge
Batista and Edge crossed paths at different points throughout their careers.
First, the two men did battle over the Intercontinental Championship on the Raw brand in 2004.
The rivalry really heated up in 2007 when the Animal and the Rated R Superstar competed over the World Heavyweight Championship.
Edge was the champion, but he went down with an injury and Batista would claim the title in his absence.
Upon his return, the Ultimate Opportunist beat Batista and The Undertaker to regain the gold.
They fought over the top prize again in 2008 with Edge winning again, but Batista got the final laugh when his attack led to the Rated R Superstar losing the title to CM Punk cashing in Money In The Bank.
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022