So far, it’s been a bad year for big men. First, we lost Big Van Vader and now we mourn the passing of the another WWE Legend, Jim ‘The Anvil’ Neidhart. Neidhart could be called the muscle of the Hart clan usually playing a supporting role to his brothers-in-law, Bret and Owen Hart. Too often, the big guy is overlooked for other members of his extended family. Bret and Owen were better on the mat and Davey Boy Smith was a more physically impressive powerhouse.
Though he never had the singles push they would have (Bret obviously more-so than Owen), he was at the heart of every iteration of the Hart Foundation. No version of the tag team or stable was complete without Neidhart as a cornerstone. He was the Foundation’s bruiser and played an important part in the evolution of his family members’ careers and the Hart legacy as a whole. On this special edition of the High 5, we’d like to celebrate the Top 5 Anvil Moments. We’ll just ignore the outfits he and Owen wore in the New Foundation.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Top WWE Star Details Getting Backstage Heat For ‘Nothing They Did’
- AEW Star Says They Had No Idea About Major AEW Moment
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return