Vince McMahon was back in charge of things at this past Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, running the show backstage and making changes to creative plans.
It remains to be seen if this was just a one-off with him being in LA for WrestleMania weekend, or something that’s going to become a regular occurrence following the news of WWE’s sale to Endeavor.
Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel has made it clear he trusts McMahon and wants him to be involved, so it doesn’t sound like Emanuel’s gonna stop him from taking over if that’s what he wants to do.
If he does take over on a consistent basis, that’s likely going to mean a lot of talent is going to be used very differently, for better or for worse.
So with that said, let’s take a look at a few WWE stars who might actually end up in a better situation under Vince than they are under Paul Levesque (Triple H) currently, as well as some who’d end up worse off.
Yes, it was hard to come up with people who’d end up better.
Better – Lacey Evans
One of Vince McMahon’s final acts before he disappeared last year was the Lacey Evans project.
It might not have worked very well, but the point is, he at least tried, which Levesque hasn’t.
Evans is a great heel who can actually get heat, and isn’t anywhere near the worst in WWE in the ring, so it’s not like her being used more would inherently be a bad thing.
Click the next page button below for more
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?