6. vs Bret Hart (March 2010)
Remember, the title of this article said memorable – not good! Vince McMahon’s last wrestling match to date is probably one of his worst. But the history behind his real-life falling out with Bret Hart has become wrestling folklore.
The pair, and various others, have given their thoughts on the ‘Montreal Screwjob’ many times. Hart and McMahon left things on terrible terms in 1997 and few expected them to work together again.
They did exactly that when Bret returned to WWE in 2010, prompting a feud which culminated at WrestleMania 26. The match was, in short, diabolical. That was no great surprise. After all, they had a combined age of 116, and Hart had valiantly overcome a number of health issues.
For all the years it seemed impossible, seeing Vince McMahon and Bret Hart share a ring again was truly a moment.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star Felt Vince McMahon Wanted Him To Lose Weight