Team Rollins (Seth Rollins, Austin Theory, The Miz & Tommaso Ciampa) vs. Team Riddle (Matt Riddle, Bobby Lashley, Dexter Lumis & Johnny Gargano)
A bit of a throwback to the old Survivor Series here, where a bunch of different rivalries would all intertwine into one big elimination match.
NXT WarGames matches were typically 4 vs 4, so I expect that to be the case with the main roster version as well, and these eight men have all been loosely associated recently.
This would also lead to the first interaction between Gargano and Ciampa on the main roster, which would be a great moment, especially since they would both likely start the match.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE