Someone check on Michael Cole, because it may very well nearly be Boss Time once again.
Sasha Banks and Naomi haven’t been seen on WWE television since their walkout on the May 16 episode of Raw, with many questioning their status and future in the company.
With Vince McMahon now out of the picture, Triple H and co have reportedly reached an agreement to bring Sasha and Naomi back into the fold imminently, and they could appear any week now.
Here are 6 possible ways to book their return.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned