Back at WrestleMania 38, WWE put on what was branded as the ‘Biggest WrestleMania Match of All Time’, when WWE Champion Brock Lesnar took on Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a Winner Takes All match, which saw Roman Reigns become the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.
A lot has changed since April 3, including the ownership of the entire company, with Vince McMahon retiring back in July, and Triple H taking over as the head of creative in the company.
However, Triple H has been left in a ‘complicated’ situation, as he now has both of his current world championships on one wrestler, who he doesn’t want to beat before WrestleMania 39 in April, which begs the question, just how will WWE get one of the world championships off of Reigns heading into WrestleMania.
Here are 8 possible ways.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Juice Robinson Makes AEW In-Ring Debut