Back at WrestleMania 38, WWE put on what was branded as the ‘Biggest WrestleMania Match of All Time’, when WWE Champion Brock Lesnar took on Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a Winner Takes All match, which saw Roman Reigns become the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.
A lot has changed since April 3, including the ownership of the entire company, with Vince McMahon retiring back in July, and Triple H taking over as the head of creative in the company.
However, Triple H has been left in a ‘complicated’ situation, as he now has both of his current world championships on one wrestler, who he doesn’t want to beat before WrestleMania 39 in April, which begs the question, just how will WWE get one of the world championships off of Reigns heading into WrestleMania.
Here are 8 possible ways.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings