With the news of a Sasha Banks and Naomi walk out of Monday Night Raw this week, women’s wrestling has been the main topic of discussion.
Honestly, even without this huge breaking story, women’s wrestling and its positioning in each and every company is a weekly hot topic.
Depending on who you talk to you concerning certain companies, women’s wrestling is as strong as ever across the industry, while other’s might think some of the women’s inclusion can seem performative.
Rumor has it that Banks and Naomi were concerned with the creative direction of the women’s division and their tag team titles, which is more than fair as most of the problems fans have is due to creative.
Creatively across the board there seems to be a disconnect between what feels like great representation and what is really actually going on with the divisions.
WWE, AEW, Impact, New Japan, ROH all get flack for the way they present women’s wrestling so its time to examine if women really are getting a fair shake.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan Hilariously Reacts To NXT TV Write-Off
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts – June 29, 2022