As I’m sure many of you are aware, along with major sporting events and concerts, several independent wrestling shows have either been cancelled, postponed or held without fans due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
WrestleTalk has always been proud of the incredibly successful British independent scene and wants to give some of the workers who will be missing out on bookings the chance to showcase themselves through in a brand new interview series.
You can check out the first awesome interview of this new series with British independent star The OJMO by clicking here. The second was with 17-year-old Callum Newman. During their interview, the winner of the first WrestleTalk scholarship. You can also check that out by clicking here.
While the first two interviews might have been with UK talent, we wanted to spice things up a bit so we asked Australian wrestler Shazza McKenzie for an interview. Louis Dangoor spoke to Shazza about a variety of topics, including her feelings on seeing Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania, the growth of women’s wrestling and much more.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament
- Charlotte Flair WWE Return Date Revealed?