As I’m sure many of you are aware, along with major sporting events and concerts, several independent wrestling shows have either been cancelled, postponed or held without fans due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
WrestleTalk has always been proud of the incredibly successful British independent scene and wants to give some of the workers who will be missing out on bookings the chance to showcase themselves through in a brand new interview series.
You can check out the first awesome interview of this new series with British independent star The OJMO by clicking here. The second was with 17-year-old Callum Newman. During their interview, the winner of the first WrestleTalk scholarship. You can also check that out by clicking here.
While the first two interviews might have been with UK talent, we wanted to spice things up a bit so we asked Australian wrestler Shazza McKenzie for an interview. Louis Dangoor spoke to Shazza about a variety of topics, including her feelings on seeing Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania, the growth of women’s wrestling and much more.
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- CM Punk WWE Brand Status Update
- WWE Legend Hospitalized Due To Illness
- AEW Star Set To Return To IMPACT Wrestling
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?