Boss Time may have come to an abrupt end in WWE, as it has now been two months since Sasha Banks and Naomi were last seen on WWE television.
The pair walked out during the May 16 episode of Raw, and it is now reported that the pair have been removed from WWE’s internal roster.
With Sasha Banks possibly out of the door in the company, it’s time to take a look back at her time in WWE, and what could have been done to prevent this situation.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star