Chad Gable is one of the most gifted stars on the WWE roster.
WRKD Wrestling has reported recently that there have been serious discussions inside of WWE to push Chad Gable more.
Gable, who has held several tag team titles in WWE, has had multiple big-time singles matches on WWE TV in recent months.
This suggests even more, that Triple H is keen on pushing the former Olympian.
His matches against Seth Rollins or Cody Rhodes just might be the start of something more.
If Gable and Otis actually split, the door could be open for Gable to have competitive singles matches against the likes of…
The former Honorary Uce is not just a gifted speaker on the microphone who possesses tremendous acting abilities.
He is also a once-in-a-lifetime in-ring performer.
All of these things he has in common with Chad Gable.
These two could drop some jaws given the right amount of time.
Three hours of Raw need to be filled and imagine one quarter-hour being dedicated to a competitive match between these two?
Whenever Sami is free from Roman this should happen.
Click the next page button below for more
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39