After last night’s Worlds Collide show, WWE will be taking over the Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event tonight.
This article will get you up to speed with everything you need to know heading into what many people believe is WWE’s most exciting pay-per-view – start time, how to watch, match card, predictions and everything in between!
Start Time & How To Watch
The Royal Rumble will be broadcast live on the WWE Network on January 26.
The main card is set to begin at 7pm ET/ 12am GMT. The kickoff show, which will likely feature at least one match, will begin two hours prior at 5pm ET/ 10pm GMT.
While no matches have been confirmed for the preshow, which will also air on WWE’s social media platforms, at the time of writing this article, expect one or two to be added by the time the kickoff show commences.
If you don’t have a WWE Network subscription, or you can’t catch it for whatever reason, WrestleTalk.com will have full live coverage from the start of the pre-show all the way through – you can follow us on Twitter too to make sure you don’t miss it.
Next page: Match Card & Predictions
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW
- WWE Tag Team Makes Raw Debut Against Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler
- Roman Reigns 1000-Day Celebration SmackDown Draws Incredible Viewership Numbers