The April 28 episode of SmackDown and May 1 episode of Raw are set to play host to the 2023 edition of the WWE Draft.
That means brand switches aplenty, and, probably, some groups going their separate ways.
From the Street Profits to Damage CTRL to the Bloodline, we’ve decided to take a look at every tag team and faction in WWE, and whether the draft could be the end of their road together.
Let’s start with one of the very top acts in WWE right now.
One thing we can say is 95% happening is SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley moving to SmackDown full-time.
The other 5% just leaves the option of doing that silly thing they did a couple of years ago where she’d just swap belts with Bianca Belair.
Please don’t do that.
That would be silly.
The question is, with Ripley almost definitely moving to SmackDown, will the other three be joining her?
All four members of Judgment Day have been better off for being a part of the group, and it doesn’t seem like that would change anytime soon.
That would mean Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Dominik Mysterio all joining Ripley on SmackDown.
If any of them don’t, it would be quite surprising, and probably not for the best.
Click the next page button below for more.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other