Getting into the spirit of Valentine’s Day, WWE.com has posted a gallery paying tribute to the romantic occasion, based around current stars recreating classic moments from ‘The Heartbreak Kid’, Shawn Michaels.
We have posted some of the best below but we strongly recommend checking out the full gallery on the WWE site.
The Rockers and Brutus Beefcake
One of the most memorable WWF angles of the 90s, the famous Barbershop talk show segment during which Shawn Michaels shockingly turned heel on long-time Rockers’ partner Marty Jannetty by superkicking him and hurling him through the Barbershop window. He then ripped up a picture of the two of them in WWF Magazine for good measure. What a bastard!
Our geek hearts exploded at the sight of this. Big E looks fantastic in the Brutus Beefcake role but the general attention to detail is almost too much to bear. The finger point from Xavier Jannetty, Kofi Michaels in his leather jacket looking all pissed off, Big Beefcake shocked at what he is seeing. This is the best picture of the year.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement