WWE is kicking off Royal Rumble weekend on Saturday, January 25 with a Worlds Collide special event, pitting the NXT and NXT UK brands up against each other in direct competition.
This article will get you up to speed with everything you need to know heading into the event – start time, how to watch, match card, predictions and everything in between!
Start Time & How To Watch
Worlds Collide will stream live exclusively on the WWE Network on January 25.
The pre-show, which will feature one match and preview the main card, begins at 6:30pm ET/11:30pm GMT. It will also be available via WWE’s social media platforms: YouTube, Twitter, etc.
The pre-show will run for 30 minutes, so the main show will kick off at 7pm ET/12am GMT. As of this writing, the run-time is not confirmed, but the main card features five matches. The coverage on WWE’s social media will cut after the pre-show ends, so the only way to watch would be on the WWE Network.
If you don’t have a WWE Network subscription, or you can’t catch it for whatever reason, WrestleTalk.com will have full live coverage from the start of the pre-show all the way through – you can follow us on Twitter too to make sure you don’t miss it.
Next page: Match Card & Predictions
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event