– The NINTH issue of WrestleTalk’s popular bi-monthly wrestling magazine returns featuring NEW WWE Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion “Becky Two Belts”, Becky Lynch, on the cover!
– 48 full-colour pages of the most interactive multi-media wrestling magazine ever made
– Additional free content via our groundbreaking QR codes, giving you access to extra video features and the option to listen to audio versions of articles
– The second annual WrestleTalk Women’s 50, ranking the best female wrestlers on the planet in 2018 returns! Where did last year’s winner Io Shirai place? Did ‘The Man’ headline the WTW50 as well as WrestleMania?
– Greg Lambert takes a look at AEW’s movements since forming in January and also revisits a time when wrestling was last at war as WCW challenged the WWF for supremacy
– Former PowerSlam editor Fin Martin charts the meteoric rise of Kofi Kingston from light relief tag team wrestler to WrestleMania WWE Championship contender.
– Findlay also looks in detail at WWE’s mammoth Royal Rumble event. Elsewhere in the issue, James Dixon reviews Elimination Chamber and Fastlane
– Patrick Lennon looks back on the career of his friend Kurt Angle and assesses his legacy in the industry
– James Dixon revisits classic moments and matches from the past, including the legendary rivalry between all-time greats The Rock and Steve Austin that spanned three WrestleManias, the night that Goldberg dethroned Hollywood Hogan to become WCW Champion, the history of WrestleMania Monday and reviews 1999’s WrestleMania XV.
– Regular features return with 10 For 10 looking at the worst wrestling matches of all time, WrestleTalk Review covering Fighting With My Family, Glory and Chronicle: Roman Reigns and your questions answered in Ask WrestleTalk
– Full television coverage from Raw, SmackDown, 205 Live, NXT, and NXT UK
– Plus tons of news, supercard reports from Impact, New Japan, NXT, NXT UK and Ring Of Honor, and lots more!
Buy now or subscribe to the next six issues at this link and help us #KeepWrestlingPrintMediaAlive