WWE has announced a ’12 Days of Christmas’ 12-man Battle Royal for next week’s Christmas Eve episode of SmackDown.
On tonight’s show, Sami Zayn confronted Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville, wanting an Intercontinental Championship match. Deville then proceeded to announce the gauntlet, with the winner earning a shot at the Intercontinental Championship.
The match is set to feature Zayn, Ricochet, Mansoor, Drew Gulak, Erik, Ivar, Humberto, Angel, Jinder Mahal, Shanky, Sheamus and Cesaro.
Next week’s episode of SmackDown is set to be taped following tonight’s episode in Chicago.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event