A 20-0n-1 handicap match has been announced for next week’s Road Rager edition of AEW Dynamite.
On the June 1 episode, Mark Sterling served Wardlow a lawsuit for beating up all the security during his previous feud with MJF.
Sterling stated on this week’s show that Wardlow will either have to go to court, or face off against 20 security guards.
It was later announced that Wardlow will be competing in a ‘Plantiffs vs Wardlow’ 20-on-1 ‘class action’ handicap elimination match.
Wardlow’s most recent defeat took place on the March 16 edition of Dynamite, losing a TNT Championship bout following interference from MJF.
The rising star recently stated that he wants to go after the TNT Title, and will only pursue the AEW World Championship once official titleholder CM Punk returns from injury.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— Jack Cassidy (@RealJackCassidy) June 9, 2022
Road Rager card:
-Hair vs. Hair: Jericho vs. Ortiz
-AEW World Tag Team Championship ladder match: Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus (c) vs. Young Bucks vs. Hardys
-20-on-1 handicap match: Wardlow vs. the Plaintiffs
-All-Atlantic Championship qualifier: Ethan vs. Miro#AEWDynamite
— Denise 'Hollywood It Girl' Salcedo (@_denisesalcedo) June 9, 2022
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Sets Up Jey Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso For WrestleMania 40
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Pulled From Big WWE Match
- Two NXT Stars Spotted At WWE Raw
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Name Change For Former AEW Star
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Returns After Three Month Absence