A 20-0n-1 handicap match has been announced for next week’s Road Rager edition of AEW Dynamite.
On the June 1 episode, Mark Sterling served Wardlow a lawsuit for beating up all the security during his previous feud with MJF.
Sterling stated on this week’s show that Wardlow will either have to go to court, or face off against 20 security guards.
It was later announced that Wardlow will be competing in a ‘Plantiffs vs Wardlow’ 20-on-1 ‘class action’ handicap elimination match.
Wardlow’s most recent defeat took place on the March 16 edition of Dynamite, losing a TNT Championship bout following interference from MJF.
The rising star recently stated that he wants to go after the TNT Title, and will only pursue the AEW World Championship once official titleholder CM Punk returns from injury.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
— Jack Cassidy (@RealJackCassidy) June 9, 2022
Road Rager card:
-Hair vs. Hair: Jericho vs. Ortiz
-AEW World Tag Team Championship ladder match: Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus (c) vs. Young Bucks vs. Hardys
-20-on-1 handicap match: Wardlow vs. the Plaintiffs
-All-Atlantic Championship qualifier: Ethan vs. Miro#AEWDynamite
— Denise 'Hollywood It Girl' Salcedo (@_denisesalcedo) June 9, 2022
- Top AEW Stars Considering Leaving When Their Contracts Expire
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Top WWE Star Teasing Return?
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT