WWE has announced a huge match for next Tuesday’s edition of NXT 2.0.
On the July 12 episode of NXT 2.0, Mandy Rose defeated Roxanne Perez to retain the NXT Women’s Championship after Cora Jade betrayed her NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion partner.
Following another successful defense, WWE has announced that there will be a 20-woman battle royal to determine the number one contender for the NXT Women’s Championship on the July 19 edition of NXT 2.0.
For over 250 days Mandy Rose has reigned supreme as the NXT Women’s Champion, defeating the likes of Indi Hartwell, Cora Jade, Wendy Choo, Alba Fyre and Io Shirai.
After Rose’s recent victory over Roxanne Perez, NXT will hold a 20-Woman Battle Royal to determine the next contender for Rose’s title.
Who will emerge from the chaos with opportunity at the NXT Women’s Championship?
Find out Tuesday night on NXT 2.0 at 8/7 C on USA!
Keep track of Mandy Rose’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) July 13, 2022
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite