During a theft of the Yuengling Center – the former home of the WWE ThunderDome – in May, Sheamus’ cross necklace was stolen.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay have now added a $5000 reward for “information about” the theft, which also included three championship belts that had been signed by various WWE stars, and a corner turnbuckle pad.
Back in June Sheamus himself offered “ringside seats” and “many beers” for anyone who could provide information on the cross’ whereabouts.
Sheamus is the current United States Champion and is heading towards a match against Damian Priest for the title soon, possibly at SummerSlam on August 21.
If you do have information about the case, call USF Police at 813-974-2628.
..if anyone sees this cross, it’s mine, please get in touch pic.twitter.com/QOoVKtvCta
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) June 15, 2021
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Jade Cargill Comments On Officially Becoming A WWE Star
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- Tony Khan Addresses NJPW Acquisition Rumors
- Jade Cargill Reveals Why She Chose WWE Instead Of AEW
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Roman Reigns WWE Return Date Revealed