During a theft of the Yuengling Center – the former home of the WWE ThunderDome – in May, Sheamus’ cross necklace was stolen.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay have now added a $5000 reward for “information about” the theft, which also included three championship belts that had been signed by various WWE stars, and a corner turnbuckle pad.
Back in June Sheamus himself offered “ringside seats” and “many beers” for anyone who could provide information on the cross’ whereabouts.
Sheamus is the current United States Champion and is heading towards a match against Damian Priest for the title soon, possibly at SummerSlam on August 21.
If you do have information about the case, call USF Police at 813-974-2628.
..if anyone sees this cross, it’s mine, please get in touch pic.twitter.com/QOoVKtvCta
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) June 15, 2021
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’