Bobby Fish has been the latest star announced for the AAA Mega Championship match set to take place at TripleMania Regia on December 4.
AAA shared a video featuring Fish and Adam Cole. Citing former champion Kenny Omega’s reign with the gold, Cole argued that the AAA Mega Title should belong to AEW.
Bobby Fish stated that he will take care of business, noting that he and Cole have won titles pretty much everywhere they’ve been.
Here is the video:
— Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide (@luchalibreaaa) November 25, 2021
Following Omega vacating the title, it was revealed that a five-way match would be held for the to crown a new champion. Hijo del Vikingo, Samuray del Sol (fka Kalisto) and AEW’s Jay Lethal were previously announced for the match.
AEW and AAA have an established working relationship, with the AAA Tag Team Championship recently changing hands live on Dynamite. AEW also reportedly played a role in plans changing for the finish of Kenny Omega vs Andrade El Idolo at TripleMania in August.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- Tony Khan Responds To Criticism Of AEW’s Introduction Of New Wrestlers
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Big News About Future NXT Premium Live Events
- Kenny Omega Reacts To The Usos Being Voted PWI’s Top Tag Team