Former WWE Champion Big E has not wrestled since March of 2022, when he suffered a broken neck from a botched Belly To Belly Suplex from Ridge Holland on SmackDown.
Big E’s future in the ring is still up in the air, but he has taken up many other roles in the company, includingbeing a part of the recent tryouts over SummerSlam weekend.
You can now add movie star to that last, as per Deadline, Big E has been cast in the upcoming family comedy ‘F Plus’.
The movie is set to star former UFC Champion Randy Couture, and is written by WWE ring gear designer Jonathan Davenport.
Big E recently said that doctors have advised him to not return to the ring, and said that he has spoken to the company about a potential role as a colour commentator.
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) August 14, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022
- MJF Says Elements From These WWE Hall Of Famers Would Create ‘Perfect’ Wrestler
- VIDEO: ROH Champion Holds Hilarious Training Session
- Spoiler On MJF Match At AEW WrestleDream 2023