While it seems like just yesterday, Adam Cole became NXT Champion 363 days ago. He defeated Johnny Gargano at NXT Takeover: XXV to become champion and has not looked back since.
Now, he is your longest-reigning NXT Champion of all time. To commemorate one year as the champ, Cole will be holding a celebration on WWE’s Twitter account this Sunday. WWE made this announcement in a tweet earlier today.
This Sunday, at 2PM ET // 11AM PT, we celebrate 365 days of @AdamColePro as #NXTChampion, RIGHT HERE on @WWE's @Twitter account. Be there or be a dork. BOOM. ? @WWENXT @roderickstrong @theBobbyFish @KORcombat pic.twitter.com/W8ykBGQKYo
— WWE (@WWE) May 29, 2020
There is no telling what the Undisputed Era will have planned for their celebration. Cole recently defended his title against Velveteen Dream on NXT and will defend against the Dream again at NXT Takeover: In Your House. This may mean Velveteen Dream will get involved in some fashion on Sunday.
Across his lengthy reign, Cole has also defended the title against the likes of Tommaso Ciampa, Finn Balor, and Pete Dunne. He is also the first NXT Champion to defend the title on a WWE pay per view when he defeated Dunne at Survivor Series last year.
Cole has been calling himself the greatest NXT Champion ever as of late. In terms of longevity, he is in a class all by himself.
What do you think will happen at the Adam Cole celebration? Let us know on Twitter!
- Cody Rhodes In Incredible Shape Amid Royal Rumble Rumours (Photo)
- Report: Sasha Banks Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star Making AEW Debut
- Shocking Update On Miro Being Absent From AEW TV
- AEW Rampage Spoilers December 9, 2022
- WWE Star Not Medically Cleared & Match Canceled As Precaution Ahead Of Very Important Show
- Dynamite Diamond Ring Battle Royal Winner Crowned On AEW Dynamite
- FTR Vs. The Briscoes III Stipulation Match Made Official
- Saraya’s Next AEW Match Revealed
- Must-See Star Making Ricky Starks & MJF Promo On AEW Dynamite