In an episode of AEW Dynamite that will see three different Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament matches, the first winner has already been determined in the opening match.
AEW Dynamite tonight (May 11) opened with the first of three Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament matches tonight between Adam Cole and Dax Harwood.
After a hard fought back and forth battle which saw shades of a throwback to both the mentors of Adam Cole (Shawn Michaels) and Dax Harwood’s well-documented favorite (Bret Hart) in front of the Long Island crowd who was excited to see Dr. Martha Hunt in attendance for the show tonight.
In the end, it was Cole who was able to capture the victory over Harwood to advance in the Owen Hart Foundation Cup Tournament where he will be set to face off against the winner of another matchup later tonight, Darby Allin vs. Jeff Hardy.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?